Ready to dust off winter and spring into some small group yoga?
Come and reinvigorate your personal exercise experience with some tip to toes reminders that keep you moving in new ways.
What you’ll get:
- Hands on assists to ease your body into understanding movement with less effort and more care.
- Movements that blend length and strength.
- Explore and discover simple ways to work with imbalances in your structure.
- Caring, small group community and encouraging connections.
- Bring your mat; other props are all available for your use at no charge.
- Plus sip some tea and enjoy warm rocks during relaxation. Yum!
We’ll meet four times in May, once per week for a total of 4 sessions. PLUS you get a 30-min one-on-one session that’s tailored to bring your learning into your current practice. This will happen in early/mid-June.
Fee: $97 for four sessions + bonus one-on-one
42 years of experience guiding gentle yoga to give your body the energy and support you need to fulfill the many tasks and journeys of a lifetime.
From 1976, Charlotte dedicated 19.5 years in service at Kripalu Center, culminating as Yoga faculty for four years. She was part of the wave that landed yoga, meditation and holistic health in our mainstream culture.
She specializes in Gerontology, adapting yoga & meditation in senior living communities. She consults with those on healing journeys, with breast cancer as well as teaches Trauma Sensitive Yoga.
Her cutting edge work blends positive neuroplasticity with current research re: our nervous system, to offer authentic experiences of body/mind integration in her new online course, Tuning Into Your Nervous System & Trusting Its Goodness.
If you'd like to explore working with me 1:1, let's chat! I get a lot out of connecting with you, so I'm happy to answer any questions you might have to be sure this is a good fit. Click here to find a good time to chat, or simply send me an email.